Have you lost your bicycle?
- Step 1. Check your e-mail and mobile phone for messages. Possibly your bicycle was collected by vzw De Fietsambassade Gent and we left a message.
- Step 2. Have a good look around in the vicinity of the place you parked your bicycle. Maybe somebody moved your bicycle.
- Step 3. If your bicycle wasn’t picked up by us or moved by someone else, report the theft to the police within 24 hours. This can either be done at a police station, or online via www.police-on-web.be .
Within 5 days you make a personal visit to vzw De Fietsambassade Gent with official proof of the police report and the key of your lock(s).
Did you lose your key?
- Step 1. Have another good look around. Maybe you left your key in a some other place than usual.
- Step 2. If you really can’t find your key, make a visit to vzw De Fietsambassade Gent at Kattenberg 2. The cost for an extra key is 10 Euro.
- Step 3. You pay for the new key at the desk. Your student card will remain at Kattenberg 2. You then make another visit here with your bicycle the same day, or at the latest the following day. This will be proof that your bicycle isn’t stolen and we’ll hand you back your student card.